Assistant Manager Burton upon Trent Staffordshire
KSB Recruitment is recruiting an Assistant Manager for this charming country pub. Attracting people from the local community, this is very much a family-orientated pub serving fresh and seasonal pub food.
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
- Our pubs have a 50-50 food and drink split
- Ideally a balanced background of understanding the corporate world of targets and results, whilst having experience of the independent world that means being entrepreneurial and creative with driving sales and people engagement
- Being hands-on in every part of the business.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- You will be able to have your say if you're bursting with ideas but maybe working for a company you can't voice them.
- Looking for real people with a real personality to fit our company values
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Salary £24,000 - £26,000
- Free parking
- 50% off all food
- Uniform provided
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!