Assistant Front Office Manager Required for Boutique Hotel in Cheltenham £25000 - £27000
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Assistant Front Office Manager to work in a delightful Boutique hotel in the heart of Cheltenham. This neo-classical era hotel has a restaurant and tea rooms with kitchens that operate all day to cater for guests as well as weddings, corporate meetings and seminars. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply!
- Working in partnership with an experienced Front of House Manager
- Responsibility of assisting in the running of the Front of House department
- The role requires a hands-on approach, and you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm for guest service.
- Lead and give direction to a team of receptionists who are passionate and dedicated to delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Thrive in taking ownership of their ongoing development.
- A great opportunity for an established supervisor who is looking for their first management opportunity where you can develop your skills in all areas of the business.
- You will be an adaptable and flexible customer focus person who strives to deliver the best possible guest experience.
- Credibility and personal drive; you will be visible amongst the team.
- Will be a key ambassador across the hotel, personally promoting the hotel whilst ensuring your team does the same.
- Exceptional level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to produce and analyse reports to drive the performance of the hotel.
- Manage and lead the team through periods of change with an authentic and genuine demeanour.
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- A minimum of 40 Contracted hours per week
- Great work-life balance
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!