Breakfast Chef Hotel Restaurant Daytime only
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find an experienced Breakfast Chef to join a new team for a refurbished kitchen. This historic and stylish Hotel is based in a small market town in Oxfordshire. The building is a former 16th century coaching inn and still retains its original courtyard and many features such as flagstone tile floors, open log fires and exposed beams. It offers an inviting restaurant serving breakfast for guests and meals for visiting diners. This is the perfect opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to develop their skills and is not to be missed!
- Ensure all food is prepped and ready for service in the early morning
- Produce high standard food for all guests
- Working daytime/ sociable hours
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Efficient stock rotation.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask
- Able to prepare food independently
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet the customers’ requirements
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Experience working as a Breakfast Chef or similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude towards working
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Familiar with working with breakfast food and exciting menus
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Salary £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!