Breakfast Chef Required for a Multi-Award Winning Countryside Pub/Inn- LIVE-IN AVAILABLE
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Breakfast Chef to work in a beautiful village Pub in the heart of Norfolk. This venue is very welcoming and family friendly. It offers great facilities, with beautiful scenic views and traditionally furnished rooms for a relaxing overnight stay. This role is perfect for a breakfast chef looking to improve their kitchen skills and work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
- Ensure all food is prepped and ready for service in the early morning
- Produce high standard food for all guests
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Working daytime/ socialable hours
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Efficient stock rotation.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask
- Able to prepare food independently
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet the customers requirements
- Experience working as a Breakfast Chef or similar role
- Excellent time management skillls
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude towards working
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Familiar to working with breakfast food and exciting menus
- Ideally be able to drive due to location
- Daytime only hours
- Flexible work-life balance
- Learn new skills and expand on existing cooking knowledge
- Amazing facilities
- Friendly and welcoming work place
- Live-In available or relocation package!
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit that purple 'Apply' button below!