Chefs Wanted in The West Midlands
Are you a Chef looking for a slower pace at work whilst keeping your creativity?
If you’ve had a lucrative career where you’ve enjoyed every minute, now feel it’s time to slow down
and spend more time with your family but you don’t want to give up the job you love, joining our
Relief Chef team is for you.
You’d be providing Chef cover to various establishments across the West Midlands area including, Birmingham, Coventry and Stourbridge.
The All-Important Benefits – Why Should I Apply?
- Daytime hours – more time for you and your family.
- Short and long term contracts - choose when and where you want to work.
- It’s stress-free – you walk in, do your job and go home.
- You’ll earn more than a perm job as you are paid for every hour worked.
- £12-19 per hour + Holiday pay and many other benefits including:
- 24/7 phone GP access and mental health resources. Gym, mobile phone and shopping discounts
- All pay documents at the click of a button
- Free Food and Hygiene, COSHH and HACCP Certifications are provided
Ideally, we’d love you to have:
- Experience in providing Catering/ Banqueting for large numbers
- Enjoy talking to customers
- The ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Have a lot of patience and resilience
- A current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate (we can provide one if required)
- Able to drive (preferred due to locations of some sites but not essential)
If you are a Chef de Partie, Sous Chef or Head Chef from the West Midlands area and
would like to know more, click the Apply button and the team will be in touch to chat through this