Chef de Partie Required based in the West Midlands
KSB Recruitment are looking for a Chef de Partie to be part of a dynamic team at a 4* hotel within a popular leisure park. This venue offers great facilities and a pick of numerous restaurants. This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie who has experience in banqueting or busy high street restaurants who thrives in a buzzing high-volume kitchen. A career opportunity like this doesn't come up very often so do not hesitate to apply as we would love to hear from you!
Hours: 40 Per week
Location: Tamworth (live in available)
Contract: Permanent full time.
Pay: £12ph + Tips
- Every minute of overtime is paid!!
- Tips paid
- Additional holiday can be accrued on any overtime worked.
- Sociable hours which offer a great work-life balance
- Working 4 days out of 7
- NO SPLIT SHIFTS
- Free Venue Entry Tickets
- 50% Discount on Food and Beverage
- 24 days holiday
- Live in available
- Perfect adventure whilst being able to learn lots of new skills
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- Being part of a tight team delivering a first-class food experience.
- Working with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Health and Safety Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Being aware of allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross-contamination and ensuring all are labeled correctly.
- Experience working as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to complete level 2 Food Safety, Allergen awareness and Health & Safety training
- Ideally need to drive due to location (Live in available if required)
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!