Chef de Partie at Gloucestershire Hotel
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find an experienced Chef de Partie for a historic and stylish Hotel in Gloucestershire. This 17-bedroom hotel is located in a wonderful village within the beautiful Cotswolds it offers an inviting restaurant, corporate event space, private dining, weddings and an outdoor terrace. It is the perfect opportunity for a Chef de Partie to develop their skills and is not to be missed!
- Salary of up to £27,750
- Service Charge and tips – shared across all departments
- Live-in available
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Meals on duty
- Discounts available on food and stays exclusively for you
- Team events
- To assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen service
- To produce and deliver a variety of dishes to a high standard of preparation, production and presentation
- Under the direction of the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie, prepare and produce food as directed using modern methods, equipment, and fresh food.
- Ensure that the section operates effectively on a daily basis
- Ensure that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
- Maintain sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service.
- Ensure that Staff meals are of a good wholesome and healthy standard.
- Provide junior members of the kitchen team with support in training and development so that service and product delivery is consistent
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 as a minimum
- CIEH Level 2
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate good food productions
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy kitchen
- Confident and positive attitude towards working
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn new skills
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!