Chef de Partie Bar Stunning Fresh Food Venue Solihull
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find an experienced Chef de Partie for this fantastic contemporary restaurant with a modern twist. A perfect dining destination offering the finest wines and signature cocktails. Offering award-winning sophisticated interior with incredible views. This is the perfect opportunity for Chef de Partie to develop their skills and is not to be missed!
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Able to manage and motivate own team
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Training and developing our kitchen team whilst maintaining high levels of food safety standards
- Working in a timely manner whilst maintaining the high-end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers' dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Work in compliance with a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH, and HACCP
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an honest, transparent, and consistent individual
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Salary £25,500 to £27,500
- Live-in possible if needed