Chef de Partie required for a bar restaurant in the heart of Birmingham.
KSB Recruitment are looking for a Chef de Partie to work in a busy bar and restaurant in Birmingham. This venue offers vibrant food and drink with a contemporary buzz and great atmosphere. The role is perfect for a Chef de Partie looking to improve their kitchen skills and isn't shy of getting stuck in. Furthermore, this is a great way to start your career progression whilst preparing an exciting menu.
- Working with fresh ingredients to create tasty food
- Produce high quality food
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet the customers requirements
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- All food is prepared and cooked onsite
- Experience working in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Be willing to learn new skills and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- £22,000-£25,000 salary
- Great way to progress your career
- Good work-life balance
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!