KSB Recruitment is working with a family business through and through - a family-owned, family run with a warm family welcome for guests and the team alike. . They are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join their well-established team. Working with fresh and seasonal produce this Restaurant & Bar is dedicated to developing its staff with the kitchen team through personal training and development. This establishment has a friendly and relaxed approach, however, it continually works to the highest of standards and delivers excellent memorable customer service.
The emphasis for food is on quality. Our client knows that freshness and quality are important to our guests, so they work hard to include the best local produce and seasonal ingredients. If you're passionate about fresh produce, enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen then this role is perfect for you.
- Competitive salary
- Share in Grats
- Working with a brilliant coaching head chef
- Relaxed but attentive atmosphere
- Seasonal Menu using local ingredients
- Interview and Trial on the same day
What is our client looking for from the successful Chef de Partie?
- Must be competent in working on all sections of the kitchen with limited supervision.
- Have detailed knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Be able to work under the highest of pressures delivering food to a high standard.
- Ensure that the kitchen is prepared for service and that Mise en Place is completed.
Do you have what it takes?
You must have an eye for quality, consistency and be a good listener. You'll build good relationships with the front-of-house team to make sure our guests get exactly what they want, quickly. A qualification in professional cookery would be great, and relevant industry experience at the Chef de Partie level is essential.
Please hit the purple button below to apply or contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment for more details