Become part of the family!
We a recruiting Chef De Partie for a family-owned restaurant in the heart of Leicestershire. A family business through and through – family-owned, family-run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. If your working for a large hotel or large restaurant chain and you don't get any recognition why not join this restaurant with a brilliant reputation and offers the best career opportunities in the area.
The family owns two restaurants one serving modern Italian food in a stylish garden terrace setting. The other a fresh seafood restaurant with a twist. The family have earned prestigious awards and inclusion in The Good Food and Michelin Guides
About the role
You’ll be part of our ambitious kitchen team. You’ll support and motivate our commis chefs making sure they have the skills to make outstanding experiences for our guests. You’ll lead your own section of the kitchen and have an eye for quality, consistency, and portion control.
You’ll be a people person and work closely with our front-of-house team to make sure our guests get exactly what they want, quickly.
What we need from you:
- Chef de Partie Experience – and a professional cookery qualification and run your own section
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – we want you to bring your flair and individuality to the table
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for progression and superb training
- Shared Tips
- Staff Meal
Please don't miss out on this opportunity click on the APPLY button below, or contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment