Chef de Partie Gastro Pub Standlake Oxfordshire
Live-in available £27,000 - £28,000
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find an experienced Chef de Partie for this Gastro pub based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. This historic and stylish pub has roaring fires and beamed ceilings as well as outdoor dining surrounded by its own vegetable patch. It offers exciting dishes using fresh produce and seasonal menu including from a roaring pizza oven. It has a busy events schedule with steak nights, live music at the weekend and themed evenings. This is the perfect opportunity for a Chef de Partie to develop their skills and is not to be missed!
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Able to manage and motivate own team
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Training and develop our kitchen team whilst maintaining high levels of food safety standards
- Working at a timely manner whilst maintaining the high-end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an honest, transparent and consistent individual
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Salary £27,000 - £28,000
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!