Chef de Partie Required for Beautiful Countryside Hotel, Nantwich, Cheshire- LIVE IN AVAILABLE
KSB Recruitment are looking for a Chef de Partie to work in a Victorian Country House in the beautiful county of Cheshire. The venue offers great facilities with over 250 rooms, award-winning grounds and a pick of numerous restaurants. This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie to work alongside dedicated Chefs and learn lots of new skills. A career opportunity like this doesn't come up very often so do not hesitate to apply as we would love to hear from you!
- Cooking high standard food for all guests
- Working with fresh, seasonal ingredients to create British Classic Dishes
- Working at a timely manner whilst maintaining the high end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Working with fresh ingredients
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per the company Food Safety Policy
- Being aware of allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Experience working as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- Ideally need to drive due to location
- Great career opportunity
- Perfect adventure whilst being able to learn lots of new skills
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 – 60 hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- 24/7 telephone access to a GP
- Shopping discounts- access to 100s of online and high street retailers!
- Mobile phone discounts
- Gym discounts
- My pay documents at the click of a button
- Sociable hours which offer a great work-life balance
- Weekly Pay
- Beautiful Countryside locations!
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!