Chef Needed for a Fresh Food Restaurant in Worcestershire
Daytime only and Guaranteed Sundays off!
KSB Recruitment are in need of a chef to work in a beautiful restaurant situated in Worcestershire on behalf of our client. This position is perfect for someone looking for a great work-life balance as this role is daytime only serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea. Furthermore, this is a great opportunity to improve your cooking skills and work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Preparing and cooking fresh, locally sourced food for ever-changing seasonal menus
- Produce high standard food
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Cooking and preparing breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea
- Working daytime only hours (8-5pm) and guaranteed Sundays off and a day in the week
- Experience working as a chef and in a kitchen
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and positive attitude towards working
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Ideally be able to drive as this is a remote location or live close-by
- Able to work inside a stunning conservatory with views over the Suckley Hills
- Daytime only hours
- Guaranteed Sundays off
- Flexible work-life balance
- Salary of approximately £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Learn new skills and expand on existing cooking knowledge
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit that 'Apply' button below!