We are looking to create a brand new kitchen brigade; multiple roles available.
KSB Recruitment are looking for a chef to prepare delicious meals for customers on behalf of our client. Your responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing quality dishes. You will be well rewarded as a key player as well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business. This is a great opportunity to build your career and learn new skills.
- Menu plans and preparation schedules
- Proven experience managing stock levels
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers needs and dietary requirements
- Assist in stock taking, stock rotation and storage of stock, including checking and receiving deliveries
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Proven Work experience as a chef or cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Able to work independently
- An awareness of special dietary requirements
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks efficiently
- Excellent time management abilities
- Ongoing awareness of culinary trends
If this is the job for you, hit that purple 'Apply' button below!