Conference & Banqueting Manager Adventure Park and Gardens Northamptonshire
KSB recruitment are looking for an experienced Conference & Banqueting Manager to run a wide variety of large-scale events within this Grade II English Heritage Listed Park and Garden’s with a large theme park, campsite, and acres of rolling parkland. This role will see you managing large scale events such as weddings, shows, Christmas parties and much more. A key role in the business you will be dealing with high volume events of up to 1000 guests including sit down meals and large-scale functions.
- To manage the smooth running, organisation and set up of all meetings, conferences, banquets, wedding and related business.
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Always exceed clients’ expectations
- Manage the smooth and efficient organisation of team responding quickly and effectively to guest expectations and customer needs
- To work alongside the Head Chef
- Create rotas and have a good understanding of stock levels
- Ensure all customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Have confidence to take charge of the team and events
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Salary of £30,000
- Perfect way to learn new skills and progress your career
- Good work-life balance