Are you an experienced Conference & Banqueting Manager? An exciting opportunity has become available at a gorgeous Grade II English Heritage Listed Park and Gardens in Northamptonshire.
What Would I be Doing?
As a Conference & Banqueting Manager you will oversee the running of large scale events from weddings and parties to shows and festivals. This is a key role in the business and will see you:
- Leading and motivating a team
- Always striving to exceed clients’ expectations
- Working alongside the Head Chef to create a seamless experience from front and back of house
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Organising the team rotas and keeping charge of stock levels
What Do I Need?
We would love you to have:
- Previous experience working as a Conference and Banqueting Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- Have confidence to take charge of the team and events
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £30,000
- Perfect way to learn new skills and progress your career
- Good work-life balance
The Listed Park and Garden’s with a large theme park, campsite, and acres of rolling parkland is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering and Buckinghamshire.
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!