Have you got experience as a Conference Porter? An exciting opportunity has become available at a contemporary and Stylish 4* Hotel in Northamptonshire.
What Would I be Doing?
As a Conference Porter, you will be responsible for setting up the function and meeting rooms to specific guest requirements, be guest focussed and create a memorable customer experience.
- Moving furniture between meeting spaces and follow detailed room set up plans
- Setting up audio visual equipment
- Reacting to guest queries and requirements
- Assisting the banqueting service team with conference set ups and turns rounds.
- The reporting of any maintenance faults.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests during their stay.
What Do I Need?
We would love you to have:
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be a great team player
- Be flexible, and available to work a variety of shift patterns
- Have physical fitness and resilience
- Have the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, with excellent spoken English
- Be able to work confidently with audio visual equipment
What's On Offer?
- Salary of up to £19,300
- Get paid for EVERY HOUR you work
- £1,000.00 bonus payable end of Jan 2022
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Subsidised taxis when on early start or late finishes
- Uniform provided
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!