KSB Recruitment is looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to work in a busy hotel with award-winning facilities. This is the perfect opportunity for an F&B Manager to work at a grand hotel in the beautiful countryside of Harrogate. Being such a large Hotel, this is the perfect chance to lead, motivate and develop the Food and Beverage department. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply!
The experience we expect -
• Excellent Customer service skills, standards-driven, good organisational skills
• To be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment and to enjoy it
• To be great at up-selling - anticipating customer needs as well as improving the bottom line
• To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls, stock monitoring, and good rota management
• To be able to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
Your responsibilities will be:
• Manage the daily operations of the Food and Beverage Department.
• Responsible for 380 cover restaurant and the main hotel kitchen and 80 Brasserie style restaurant
• To plan and ensure the hotel is ready for the days business - 3 Services Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Responsible for FOH & BOH with Head Chef reporting into them and a team of 20 chefs
• 4 Team Leaders and a team of FOH Team Members
• Keeping the team up to date about departmental, hotel, and company activities through daily communications
• Develop a sales plan in line with the annual budget, maximising sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
• Responsible for 3 bars including main theatre bar and 2 dispense bars
• To lead and develop an energetic workforce, with involvement in recruitment, learning and development, team engagement initiatives, and all other people management responsibilities.
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 Contracted hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- Beautiful countryside location!
- Salary of £35k
- Live-In Accommodation available if needed