Food & Beverage Manager Very Busy Hotel Hampshire Coast
KSB Recruitment is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to work in a busy hotel with award-winning facilities. This is the perfect opportunity for an F&B Manager to work in a prestige hotel to advance their career. An elegant and modern hotel gives you the perfect chance to lead, motivate and develop the Food and Beverage department. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply!
The experience we expect –
- Excellent Customer service skills, standards-driven, good organisational skills
- To be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- To be great at up-selling - anticipating guest needs as well as improving the bottom line
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls, stock monitoring, and good rota management
To be able to communicate to and motivate your team by providing day-to-day leadership and direction
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the daily operations of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Responsible for the main restaurant, hotel kitchen, large main bar, and function bar
- To plan and ensure the hotel is ready for the day's business
- Responsible for FOH & BOH with Head Chef reporting to them and a team of 20 chefs
4 Team Leaders and a team of FOH Team Members
- Keeping the team up to date about departmental, hotel, and company activities through daily communications
- Develop a sales plan in line with the annual budget, maximising sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
- Overseeing service in the showroom- Live Shows
- To lead and develop an energetic workforce, with involvement in recruitment, learning and development, team engagement initiatives, and all other people management responsibilities.
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 Contracted hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- Stunning seaside location
- Salary of £27k to £30k
- Live-In Accommodation available if needed