Front of House Team Members Hotel Powys Live-In available. Two people needed, ideally a couple or friends
KSB Recruitment are working with a client to recruit 2 Front of House Team Members for a former Coaching Inn hotel based within the heart of the Brecon Beacons. These two positions can be filled by a couple or two individuals. This is a great opportunity to work in a truly beautiful hotel in the Brecon Beacons that offers a mix of British comfort food, gastro pub and international dishes as well as a bar offering local and regional ales.
- Maintaining high standards of service at all times
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Able to work on own imitative and as part of a team
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment
- Uniform is not provided but will be expected to be well presented and wear black and white / black and black clothing
- As a Front of House team member, you will need to be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and be welcoming and energetic towards all guests.
- Previous experience is preferred in hospitality
- Bright and open to learning new skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team and build good work relationships
- Always willing to go one step further and exceed expectations
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Salary £19,760 plus Grats
- 40 hours a week, working 5 days a week
- Great work-life balance
- Live-in accommodation available
This job role offers accommodation either a 5-minute or 10-minute walk depending if applying as a couple or an individual which makes this position very practical for someone who doesn’t live in the surrounding areas.
If applying as a couple, accommodation will be a 5-minute walk
Do not hesitate to apply, we’d love to hear from you!