General Manager - Contemporary Wine/Bar Restaurant Derbyshire - New Opening salary up to £35,000
Brand-new, opening very imminently this exciting unique venue offering wine from all over the world. Served with incredible local and exotic charcuterie, Derbyshire's finest cheese's and some from further a field that will all be matched to the wines. A brilliant opportunity for a strong floor based manager to assist the owners with the successful opening and ongoing success of the venue. Live in available.
Responsible for the daily smooth running of the Wine Bar –The clue is in the name. A family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Working alongside already very successful Restaurant/Pub and Café you will be running this new venture with a fantastic opportunity to make your own.
- Operational and Management experience - in high volume food and drink roles
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – a love of Wine and an eye for detail
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for a personality who can offer genuine hospitality
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix, and you'll be flexible in your approach to supporting the wider team and guest requests
- About you:
- Proven track record within a comparable business at General or Restaurant Manager Level – will also consider a strong Deputy Manager looking to progress to GM level.
- This role would suit a real hands on floor based manager with outgoing personality and people skills to lead on the floor
- Self-motivated, dynamic driven approach & strong skill set: organisation, time management, communication, multitasking, problem-solving
- Effective man management, training & development.
- Attention to detail with ‘hands on’ working style/ wine
- Genuine desire to commit to role long term
- A full understanding of all Health & Safety procedures
- Salary up to £35,000
- Option of live-in
If you’re interested in this incredible role contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment, hit the purple button below