Brand-new, opening very imminently this exciting unique venue offering wine from all over the world. Served with incredible local and exotic charcuterie, Derbyshire's finest cheese's and some from further a field that will all be matched to the wines. A brilliant opportunity for a strong floor based manager to assist the owners with the successful opening and ongoing success of the venue. The Wine Bar will be open 4 out of 7 days
Responsible for the daily smooth running of the Wine Bar –The clue is in the name. A family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Working alongside already very successful Restaurant/Pub and Café you will be running this new venture with a fantastic opportunity to make your own.
- Operational and Management experience - in high volume food and drink roles
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – a love of Wine and an eye for detail
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for a personality who can offer genuine hospitality
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix, and you'll be flexible in your approach to supporting the wider team and guest requests
- Proven track record within a comparable business at General or Restaurant Manager Level – will also consider a strong Deputy Manager looking to progress to GM level.
- This role would suit a real hands on floor based manager with outgoing personality and people skills to lead on the floor
- Self-motivated, dynamic driven approach & strong skill set: organisation, time management, communication, multitasking, problem-solving
- Effective man management, training & development.
- Attention to detail with ‘hands on’ working style/ wine
- Genuine desire to commit to role long term
- A full understanding of all Health & Safety procedures
If your interested in this incredible role contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment, hit the purple button below