Our client is looking for an experienced General Manager to join a friendly pub restaurant company.
Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with chicken, pork ribs and beef brisket in their own rotisserie oven using their own dry rub. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a General Manager you are the person who leads from the front and drives performance in this site. You will be responsible for every aspect from financial forecasting, maintaining high and consistent standards, to inspiring, motivating, training your team. This will enable your business to demonstrate excellent growth and achievements.
To be successful you will need to be an experienced individual that can maximise sales and profitability of this business, have previous experience in a mid to high volume establishment and looking to take the next step in your career.
Why should you work for us ?
- Competitive annual salary at £35,000
- Excellent General Manager bonus potentials including monthly and quarterly incentives
- Opportunity to join a growing brand
- Great training and development schemes
- Progression opportunities
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a branded bar/restaurant working as a Senior Manager – General Manager or similar.
- Experience managing a business with strong food and drink profiles
- Experience and knowledge of financials, P&L and stock control
- Proven experience maximising sales and profitability of a similar business
- A passion to delivering amazing customer experiences
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you are an experienced General Manager looking for your next role, we want to hear from you… Apply now!