We are looking to recruit a Head Chef with a real passion for growing & developing a small family pub. Positioned in the heart of Warwickshire, Gaydon; if you don't live locally there will be live-in available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef or Senior C.D.P looking for a first Head Chef role.
Our client is happy for the chef to create their own menu, establish specific food nights, with a free-range on locally sourced produce
The Head Chef will assume the full day-to-day running of the kitchen in this hands-on role, overseeing quality standards are always met.
The Head Chef:
- Someone who has a genuine love & passion for growing a small business
- Working closely with great owners showing the same enthusiasm to put the pub on the local map
- Feel the pride by being part of the community, seeing the food you have created appreciated in the local area
- The head chef will be responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining the necessary inventory.
- Experienced in all aspects of financial control – forecasting, business planning, margin control, and budgeting
- Able to stay on top of current food safety and hygiene legislation
- Working with fresh, seasonal and locally sourced ingredients.
- Able to create your own menus and allow your specialities to shine through
- Competitive salary £25,000 to £28,000 pa
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth
- Full Involvement in menu development
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Live-In available