Head Chef Nursing Home Ware Hertfordshire
Do you want a Head Chef role that is daytime only?
Do you want a Head Chef role that starts at 07:30 and finish at 15:30?
Do you want a Head Chef role with no Split shifts?
Do you want a Head Chef role that gives you every other weekend off?
Do you want a Head Chef role without the stress of banging out X number of dishes in a short period of time?
Are you naturally empathetic and genuinely care about others' wellbeing? However, here is a role allowing a head chef to cook with fresh produce, cooking two options a day. Our client, a specialist caterer within the care sector, wants to add a new Head Chef to their team. As the right person, you can expect to oversee this particular care home's food output, manage a small team, and ensure the service level is maintained to the standard the residents enjoy.
· Be able to successfully take charge of the kitchen
· Could lead and motivate a small team.
· Have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment
· Able to adjust orders to meet residents' dietary requirements
· A solid understanding of food hygiene, health & safety, and all legal compliance
· Take responsibility for stock management and carry out monthly stock takes.
· Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
· Previous experience working in a kitchen as a Head Chef
· Excellent time management skills
· Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen
· Willing to work well as part of a team
· Brilliant work-life balance
· Daytime Shifts only
· Store Discounts
· Introduce a friend scheme
· Every other weekend off
· Rewarding roles make a difference in people’s lives
· Salary of £28,000