Head Chef Required for Popular Pub & Restaurant in the heart of Lutterworth - Salary of £35,000
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Head Chef to work in a family friendly restaurant serving carvery and a selection of pub classics. The venue is in a beautiful location and has a large patio area perfect for both summer and winter. You will be working alongside a motivated kitchen team and be serving great food that caters for everyone. This role is perfect for a Head Chef looking to take on a new opportunity.
- Be able to successfully take charge of the kitchen
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a kitchen team.
- Have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment
- Able to adjust orders to meet customers dietary requirements
- A solid understanding of food hygiene, health & safety, and all legal compliance
- Have detailed knowledge of classical and carvery cooking techniques
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen/ as a Head Chef
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- Great work life balance
- Salary of £35,000
- Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together