Head Chef Required for family Pub & Restaurant in Kettering - Salary of up to £32,000
KSB Recruitment is looking for an experienced Head Chef to work in a lovely old red-brick building with a modern interior. Serving a varied menu of grills, burgers, pizza and comforting pub classics. The venue has a large patio area perfect for eating in the sunshine and warm and cosy inside for the colder days. You will be working alongside a motivated kitchen team and serving great food that caters for everyone. This role is perfect for a Head Chef looking to take on a new opportunity.
- Be able to successfully take charge of the kitchen
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a kitchen team.
- Have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment
- Able to adjust orders to meet customers dietary requirements
- A solid understanding of food hygiene, health & safety, and all legal compliance
- Have detailed knowledge of classical and fresh food techniques
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen as a Head Chef
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great work-life balance
- Salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Award winning training and development
- Train, develop, and grow your team to smash targets together
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit that purple 'Apply' button below!