We are looking to recruit an experienced and talented Head Chef with a real passion for growing & developing a small family pub. Positioned in the heart of Lincolnshire near Grantham, Boston and Sleaford
Our client is happy for the chef to create their own menu, establish specific food nights and grow buoyant and established live music events.
The Head Chef will assume full day to day running of the kitchen in this hands-on role, overseeing quality standards are always met.
The Head Chef:
- Someone who has a genuine love & passion for growing a small business
- Working closely with great owners showing the same enthusiasm to put the pub on the local map
- Feel the pride by being part of the community, seeing the food you have created appreciated in the local area
- Head chef will be responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
- Experienced in all aspects of financial control – forecasting, business planning, margin control and budgeting
- Able to stay on top of current food safety and hygiene legislation
- Competitive salary £26,000 to £28,000 pa
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth
- Full Involvement in menu development
- An independent culture where your ideas matter