Head Chef Required Ludlow, Shropshire Salary £44k Live in available
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced head chef to work in a hotel located in central Ludlow. The venue is a beautiful Grade 1 listed building offering its guests a charming historic venue with modern facilities including a refurbished dining room and an elegant tea room. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career.
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Able to manage and motivate own team
- Communication with FOH team is at its very best all the time
- Able to create your own menu, using fresh seasonal produce
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications
- Be a leader for the rest of the kitchen brigade to follow
- Previous experience as a Head Chef
- Must have experience in large functions and weddings
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team and developing other chefs
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work!
- Salary of £44,000
- Friendly and welcoming workplace
- Live in available
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!