KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced head chef to work in a in a high-end hotel located near Harrogate. The venue is a beautiful grade II listed mansion in the Yorkshire Countryside, set in 45 acres of award-winning gorgeous gardens. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and for someone who strives on providing exceptional service.
- Overseeing every aspect of the day to day running of the hotel ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and experience
- You will be required to manage a large team which consists of 30 back of house and 60 front of house
- Your role will involve being the face of the hotel, ensuring the guest experience is unrivalled, all their needs are catered too
- Review the service and food provided and to provide feedback to the site management team and ensure that necessary changes are implemented
- The heads of departments will be reporting to you, including the head chef
- Must have worked in a similar, large volume operation (they have 350 people for breakfast)
- A positive attitude with enthusiasm for the role and working environment
- A passion for food, customer service and a hands-on management style is essential.
- Identify any additional opportunities to make improvements, constantly looking for new ideas in technology, food, service & people.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to coach, motivate, and communicate with staff members
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail in all food and beverage operations
- To manage difficult customers and situations and turn them into positive memories
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Amazing facilities
- Friendly and welcoming workplace