Positions: Kitchen Porters, Waiting Staff, Chefs, Bar Staff
Contact: Ongoing, Long-term
Working Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Living: Accommodation Available
LOOKING FOR AN ADVENTURE?
KSB Recruitment are looking for inspiring individuals to fill multiple job roles varying from Front of House to Back of House in beautiful Skegness. The roles are ongoing and long-term contracts that could potentially lead to a permanent job! The ideal candidates will be eager to work and have previous hospitality experience. This role is perfect for someone looking for a career adventure and willing to take on a new challenge. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and always provide guests with a high level of service. There are lots of positions available so do not hesitate to apply!
FRONT OF HOUSE- As a Front of House team member, you will need to be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and be welcoming and energetic towards all guests. Working at a holiday resort means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
- Maintaining high standards of service at all times
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Make sure all resort facilities are cleaned and managed properly
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment
BACK OF HOUSE- To be a successful Back of House Member, you must have previous experience working in a busy kitchen, have lots of knowledge on food and be enthusiastic towards learning new skills.
- Hands on management and preparation within the kitchens with assistance from all Chefs.
- Working with different kitchen and food styles such as buffet style restaurants, traditional pub style, flame grilled BBQ, Italian and our fish restaurant.
- Producing and preparing high quality food
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Kitchen.
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per the company Food Safety Policy
- Being aware of allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Ensure stock rotation is controlled.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the menus and ingredients within
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Previous experience is preferred however having the right attitude is just as important
- Bright and open to learning new skills
- Willing to work late hours whilst keeping a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always have high energy to match the atmosphere of the venue
- Able to work as part of a team and build good work relationships
- Always willing to go one step further and exceed expectations
- Must be able to work on a tight schedule
- Occasionally be willing to take on multiple roles (Front of House)
- Great career opportunity- possibility of permanent status
- Perfect adventure whilst being able to learn lots of new skills
- Friendly working environment
- Staff discounted meals
- Amazing facilities
- 40 – 60 hours per week (Overtime available)
- Great work-life balance
- 24/7 telephone access to a GP
- Free Food and Hygiene Certification
- Shopping discounts- access to 100s of online and high street retailers!
- Mobile phone discounts
- Free Gym access!
- Uniforms Provided
- My pay documents at the click of a button
- Sociable hours which offer a great work-life balance
- Weekly pay
- Beautiful beach front location!
This job role offers you your own accommodation which allows you to live on site making this position very practical for someone who doesn’t live in the surrounding areas. You will have your own bedroom with shared amenities and you are welcome to bring some home comforts with you!
Do not hesitate to apply, we’d love to hear from you!