Have you got experience in housekeeping as a Room Attendant within hotels? An exciting opportunity has become available at a contemporary and Stylish 4* Hotel in Northamptonshire.
What Would I be Doing?
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms and communal areas.
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors, vacuum carpets and dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
What Do I Need?
We would love you to have:
- Previous experience working as a Room Attendant
- A positive approach to life
- Have confidence in talking with guests
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
What's On Offer?
- Salary of up to £19,300
- Get paid for EVERY HOUR you work
- £1,000.00 bonus payable end of Jan 2022
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Subsidised taxis when on early starts or late finishes
- Uniform provided
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!