Housekeeping Supervisor at Northamptonshire Hotel
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor for a contemporary and Stylish 4* Hotel in Northamptonshire. Housekeeping is what gives guests that outstanding experience, so if you are energetic and approachable then we would love to hear from you.
- Coordinate internal and external cleaning staff upon coordination with line manager
- Conduct room checks
- Ensure and implement housekeeping standards and be responsible for cleanliness on the floor
- Gain insights into new tasks by working together with other departments
- The role will support our housekeeping leadership team in the day-to-day management of the department
- Providing working assistance with servicing bedrooms
- An eye for detail, cleanliness and tidiness.
- The ability to motivate team members
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hands-on approach
- A positive, can-do approach
- Previous supervisory experience in the cleaning service industry or housekeeping department
- Salary of up to £22,000
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Subsidised taxis when on early starts or late finishes
- Uniform provided
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!