Junior Sous Chef required for a beautiful, high-end Hotel and Spa in the English Countryside of Warwickshire.
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to work in a traditional English Country House Hotel and Spa in the scenic county of Warwickshire. The hotel offers great facilities including a spectacular spa, award winning dining and 10 acres of green grounds to take a stroll. This role is perfect for a senior Chef de Partie looking to take the leap into a Junior Sous Chef position or even a Sous Chef still learning the ropes. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
- Work closely with the Head Chef making sure everything runs smoothly at all times
- Ensure correct standards of food are adhered to at all times
- Communication with FOH team is at its very best all the time
- Able to work under the pressures of a 3AA Rosetted restaurant
- Food Stock levels are at correct levels
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Cooking high standard food for all guests
- Able to prepare a high volume of food
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications
- Be able to keep the award winning standards at all times
- Previous experience working as a Sous Chef or similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- Ideally need to drive due to location
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Great way to improve your kitchen skills and work alongside talented chefs
- Flexible Hours
- Chance to work for a Luxury Award Winning Hotel
- Amazing facilities
- £26,000- £30,000 salary depending on experience
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!