KSB Recruitment are Looking for Reliable, Hard Working Kitchen Porters to Work on Contracts Nationwide with Immediate Start.
Your Role as a Kitchen porter will be to;
• Collect and wash pots, pans, plates and cutlery to get them back in use quickly
• Wash and disinfect kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
• Make sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
• Remove and recycle waste from the kitchen
The Ideal Candidate will ;
• Hard working with at least 6 Months Experience
• Knowledge and experience of COSHH and Manual Handling
• Able to work quickly, Independently and under Pressure
• Good communication skills with ability to speak English to a good level
• Must provide own kitchen porter uniform and safety shoes
• Competitive hourly rates, Holiday Pay and Company Benefits.
If you require any further information or would like to speak to one of our consultants please call 0121 314 9365