Recruitment Consultant Perm Division Hospitality Industry - Trainee
As the hospitality industry continues to boom we are expanding our existing team. We have an exciting role for a Recruitment Consultant within our Permanent Division. You will have a natural flair for customer service and have the passion and drive for helping candidates find their ideal position.
Ideally, we are looking either for someone with a background in hospitality recruitment; however, we will consider candidates who have previous industry experience. You will be used to managing a busy workload, however, we will train you to spot and screen an outstanding applicant.
The role will involve:
- Full client account management
- Filling perm vacancies
- Candidate management
- Client check-ins
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Strong administration and computer skills are a must. The job will be demanding at times, so the ability to think on your feet and organise your time effectively is essential.
The hours are predominantly 8.30 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday however flexibility is essential.
You will be working in an excellent team who will develop you on a one-to-one basis
What We'd Love You To Have:
- An outgoing and confident personality
- An excellent communicator and listener
- Drive to succeed
- Hospitality or recruitment experience
- The passion to learn and better yourself
- Confidence on the phone
- Good at thinking on your feet
- Monthly commission
- Modern office in the heart of Shirley Solihull with free parking
- Competitive salary
- Great working office environment
- New Pensions and additional benefits packages are currently being implemented
Ideally, you will be able to drive and have your own car or live within an easy commute to the office
This is a great opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career to join an ambitious, growing business.