Positions Available: Chefs and Cooks
Location: Various Locations Across the UK
Contract: Full Time, Ongoing with Live In Available!
LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING ADVENTURE?
KSB Recruitment are looking for experienced Chefs to fill numerous roles in a popular holiday resort. This role is an ongoing and long-term contract which could potentially lead to a permanent job! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about food and have previous cooking experience with a creative flare. This role is perfect for a chef looking to start a new career venture and wanting to learn new skills. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and always provide guests with a high level of service. There are lots of positions available so do not hesitate to apply!
- Hands on approach within busy kitchens
- Working with different kitchen and food styles such as buffet style restaurants, traditional pub style, flame grilled BBQ, Italian and takeaway outlets.
- Producing and preparing good quality food
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Kitchen.
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per the company Food Safety Policy
- Being aware of allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Ensure stock rotation is controlled.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the menus and ingredients within
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Happy to work with a fixed menu
- Previous experience working as a minimum of a Commis Chef
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always willing to strive to exceed the guest’s expectations
- Must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Great career opportunity- possibility of permanent status
- Perfect adventure whilst being able to learn lots of new skills
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 – 60 hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- 24/7 telephone access to a GP
- Free Food and Hygiene Certification available
- Shopping discounts- access to 100s of online and high street retailers!
- Mobile phone discounts
- Gym discounts
- My pay documents at the click of a button
- Sociable hours which offer a great work-life balance
- Weekly Pay
- Beautiful coastal location!