Multiskilled Team Member required to support our client on their busy and well known Holiday parks in Minehead
Hours: Full time
What is in it for you?
- 40 – 60 hours per week (Overtime available)
- Weekly Pay
- Free Food and Hygiene Certification
- Great career opportunity- possibility of permanent status
- Perfect adventure whilst being able to learn lots of new skills
- Friendly working environment
- Staff discounted meals
- Amazing facilities
- Great work-life balance
- 24/7 telephone access to a GP
- Shopping discounts
- Free Gym access!
- Uniforms Provided
- Beautiful beachfront location!
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining high standards of service at all times
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Make sure all resort facilities are cleaned and managed properly
- Work in compliance with a safe working environment
- Previous experience is preferred however having the right attitude is just as important
- Bright and open to learning new skills
- Willing to work late hours whilst keeping a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always have high energy to match the atmosphere of the venue
- Able to work as part of a team and build good work relationships
- Always willing to go one step further and exceed expectations
- Must be able to work on a tight schedule
- Willing to take on multiple roles (Front of House).
If you think that this opportunity is one that you would be the perfect fit for you then click apply and speak to Lauren today!