Sous Chef required for a beautiful. multi-award winning Pub/Inn- LIVE-IN AVAILABLE
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to work alongside talented chefs in a countryside Pub in the heart of Norfolk. The venue offers great facilities with rooms available to escape to for a relaxing weekend away. This role is perfect for a Sous Chef looking to improve their kitchen skills and take on a new challenge. It is not an opportunity to be missed, with great benefits and career progression how could you say no?
- Work with fresh and locally sourced ingredients
- Work closely with the Head Chef to ensure all food production is to a high standard
- Communication with FOH team is at its very best all the time
- Food Stock levels are at correct levels
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Cooking high standard food for all guests
- Able to prepare a high volume of food
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications
- Be able to keep the award winning standards at all times
- Previous experience working as a Sous Chef or similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- Ideally need to drive due to location
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work!
- Salary of £28,000 - £34,000
- Flexible Hours
- Amazing facilities
- Friendly and welcoming work place
- Great way to improve your kitchen skills and work alongside talented chefs
- Live-In available or relocation package!
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit that purple 'Apply' button below!