Sous Chef Required for a Luxurious Hotel in the beautiful outskirts of Lichfield.
KSB Recruitment are searching for an experienced Sous Chef to work for a high end hotel in the scenic countryside of Lichfield. This venue is breath-taking and will be a great opportunity for a Sous Chef looking to take on a new challenge and improve their kitchen skills. My client is looking for a Sous Chef with experience working in a busy kitchen and delivering food of the highest standard is required as is the ability to lead the kitchen in the head chef's absence.
- Cooking high standard food for all guests
- Overseeing/ supporting the Head Chef with their duties
- Working at a timely manner whilst maintaining the high end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Be prepared to take charge when the Head Chef is out of the kitchen
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Working with fresh ingredients
- Able to prepare a high volume of food
- Experience working as a Sous Chef and a Pastry Chef
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen when the Head Chef is unavailable
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- Ideally need to drive due to location
- Confidence to take charge of a kitchen when the head chef is absent
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- £27,000-£30,000 salary
- Great way to learn new skills
- Flexible hours
- Chance to work for a Luxury Hotel
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!