Sous Chef Required Chard Somerset - LIVE-IN AVAILABLE
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to work in a busy hotel in Somerset. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a classic country house set within splendid parkland and a unique woodland area. Being such a large Hotel, this is the perfect chance to improve your cooking skills and work alongside a motivated kitchen team. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply!
- Cooking high standard food for all guests
- Working with fresh, seasonal ingredients to create British Classic Dishes
- Overseeing/ supporting the Head Chef with their duties
- Working at a timely manner whilst maintaining the high-end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
- Be prepared to take charge when the Head Chef is out of the kitchen
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Able to work in a timely manner as the hotel can get very busy
- Working with fresh ingredients
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per the company Food Safety Policy
- Being aware of allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Experience working as a Sous Chef in a similar environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen when the Head Chef is unavailable
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an honest, transparent and consistent individual
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 Contracted hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- Beautiful house and gardens!
- Salary of £30,00 - £32,000
- Live-In Accommodation
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!