Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Boutique Hotel Cheltenham
KSB Recruitment is looking for an experienced Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to work in a luxury hotel in the centre of Cheltenham. This 84 bedroom boutique hotel offers afternoon tea, weddings, seminars and meetings catered for in the hotel’s restaurant, it’s tea room or an exquisite suite. We are looking for a professional Assistant F & B Manager that will effectively assist the Food & Beverage Manager. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply
- Reporting to the Food and Beverage manager
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Assisting with the responsible for an elegant restaurant serving modern British cuisine
- Tea room serving afternoon tea
- Quaint bar serving residents
- Private dining and function events and weddings to accommodate up to 120 guests
- Keeping the team up to date about departmental, hotel, and company activities through daily communications
- To assist in leading and developing an energetic workforce, with involvement in recruitment, learning and development, team engagement initiatives, and all other people management responsibilities.
- Excellent Customer service skills, standards-driven, good organisational skills
- To be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be great at up-selling - anticipating customer needs as well as improving the bottom line
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls, stock monitoring, and good rota management
- To be able to communicate to and motivate the team providing day to day leadership and direction as required
- Salary of £24k – 26K
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- Great work-life balance
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!