Assistant Manager- Village Gastro Pub - Bedfordshire - £24,000 - £25,000
KSB Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Manager for a gastro pub set in a friendly village close to Bedford. Offering an extensive drinks selection alongside Modern British cuisine as well as various themed evenings including a wine and cheese night this is a great opportunity!
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
- A good knowledge of health and safety procedures
Ideally a balanced background of understanding the corporate world of targets and results, whilst having experience of the independent world that means being entrepreneurial and creative with driving sales and people engagement, whilst being hands-on in every part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- You will be able to have your say if you're bursting with ideas but maybe working for a company you can't voice them.
- Looking for real people with a real personality to fit our company values
If you think this is the role for you then hit the purple 'Apply' button below! Alternatively, contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment.