Assistant Manager – If you are looking to grow and develop your career, our client is looking for an Assistant Manager that will grow with the company and become a General Manager in the future.
Formed in 2014, they have created a selection of lovely pub restaurants serving excellent food and drink accompanied by friendly, caring service and great value prices. Mainly based in Leicestershire, our client has 7 pubs in total and a huge program to open more in the future.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
- Our pubs have a 50-50 food and drink split
Ideally a balanced background of understanding the corporate world of targets and results, whilst having experience of the independent world that means being entrepreneurial and creative with driving sales and people engagement, whilst being hands-on in every part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- You will be able to have your say if you're bursting with ideas but maybe working for a company you can't voice them.
- Looking for real people with a real personality to fit our company values
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry-leading training and career development opportunities
If you think this is the role for you then hit the purple 'Apply' button below! Alternatively, contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment.