Assistant Manager – Unique Restaurant & Bar Derbyshire Up to £24k paThe Company – Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Manager to work alongside the owners to grow the business. They have a culture like no other!
The Role – As Assistant Manager you will be hands-on, supporting the team in this very busy fresh food establishment. You will have a huge say in how this operation is run. The ideal candidate will know what it means to deliver exceptional service, achieve consistently high standards, and ensure customers are at the heart of everything they do. A niche and carefully curated menu, using fresh food and fresh fruit for the smoothies!
· A Previous excellent track record in a Restaurant & Bar or F&B operation.
· Passionate about food and drink with the love of people and cocktails
· Be fun, engaging, professional, and be mega organised
· Great at building teams and structure
· Good understanding of Stock and P&L management
What you will get
· Assistant Manager salary up to £24kpa
· Opportunity to grow within a great company
· Chance to work in an exciting environment
· Full support of the owners
Please apply online to Richard Price KSB Recruitment