Assistant Manager – If you are looking to grow and develop your career, our client is looking for an Assistant Manager that will grow with the company and become a General Manager in the future.
This is a stylish pub and restaurant with an open fire, serving chicken, pork ribs and beef brisket all cooked in their rotisserie oven using their very own dry rub. They are currently looking for an assistant manager to join their well-established team.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
Ideally a balanced background of understanding the corporate world of targets and results, whilst having experience of the independent world that means being entrepreneurial and creative with driving sales and people engagement, whilst being hands-on in every part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- You will be able to have your say if you're bursting with ideas but maybe working for a company you can't voice them.
- Looking for real people with a real personality to fit our company values
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry-leading training and career development opportunities.
If you think this is the role for you then hit the purple 'Apply' button below! Alternatively, contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment.