Assistant Restaurant Manager Luxury Hotel and Spa Leamington Spa
KSB Recruitment is looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to work in a traditional English Country House Hotel and Spa in the scenic county of Warwickshire. The hotel offers great facilities including a spectacular spa, award-winning dining, and 10 acres of green grounds to take a stroll. This role is perfect for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with high-end gastro pub or restaurant experience to gain training in a 3-rosette establishment. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
- £27,500 salary depending on experience plus grats
- Chance to work for a Luxury Award Winning Hotel
- Amazing facilities
- Great chance to progress your career
- Live-in accommodation available
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant alongside the wonderful team.
- Guest focussed to deliver a high-end experience for all customers
- Ordering and planning: help with promotions and pricing
- Management of the team with the department manager; including holidays, time-keeping records, reviews.
- To be able to lead and manage the team
- To go above and beyond to deliver the ultimate customer experience
- To maintain and deliver the restaurants standards of excellence
- Training and development of junior team members
- To be able to come up with new initiatives and drive sales
- Assist with rotas
- Hotel or Restaurant experience in a managerial position
- Genuine and sincere nature with a real passion for guest service.
- A passion to develop
- The personality and confidence to deliver a high end 3 rosette experience
- Natural confidence and first-class interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant team player able to lead by example on the floor.
- A resilient nature with an ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to resolve guest issues calmly and effectively.
- Immaculate presentation and a friendly yet professional personality.
If you think this is the role for you then hit the 'Apply' button below! Alternatively, contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment.