Café Store Manager Solihull West Midlands
KSB Recruitment requires a Store Manager to lead a team in a fast past store that provides a variety of desserts and cakes as well as hot and cold beverages to eat in or takeaway. Providing an excellent customer experience is key
- Assisting in maintaining stock levels and ordering stock, whilst meeting budget goals.
- Cashing up and reconciliation of the tills, maintaining the float and that there is adequate change for the trading period
- Maintaining standard practices across opens and closes, including stocking up and cleanliness levels.
- Assisting in developing staff and drivers’ rotas and ensuring the store is staffed appropriately for the trading period, whilst meeting labour goals. This will be your responsibility in any leave of the Store Manager.
- Ensuring the store is fully compliant with all Hygiene, Health and Safety
- General upkeep and maintenance of the store
- Maintaining the brand standard across dining-in and takeaway
- Dealing with any customer complaints in store, over the phone or online
- Dealing with any staff lateness, absences, attitude, performance and any other issues that may arise
- Ensuring the Supervisors all perform their duties to the job specifications.
- Assisting in facilitating the hiring and training of new staff, as well as taking part in any
- To be able to work all stations (hot food line, drinks, front of house, tablets) to assist your team when necessary and to lead shifts
- Experience in a similar fast paced environment is desirable
- To share our vision for the customer experience, ensuring standards for the desserts being served and the service the customers receive
- Well-presented, friendly and approachable to both your team and the customers. Ensuring the shop’s standards are adhered to by all staff, at all times.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Food Safety and Food Hygiene as well as Health and Safety regulations and will ensure the store is compliant at all times
- As well as assisting in recruiting staff, you will train, lead and motivate them. You need to be confident in managing the performance of staff including lateness, absences, attitude, performance and any other issues that may arise
- Able to resolve any customer complaints or queries in a timely manner
- Flexibility is a must as hours may be long and evening, weekend and bank holiday working will be required. You may also need to travel to provide cover or training at our other sites and to attend meetings.
- Excellent company training
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000
- Bonus opportunity on KPIs and results
- Great career progression
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, hit that 'Apply' button below