KSB are recruiting for one of the UK's most prestigious sporting arenas. With your excellent outgoing personality, you will need to offer consistent service as the food offerings range across very different operations. These will include High-volume race days including Formula One, conferences and events, clubhouses, cafes, restaurants, and private hospitality. You will need to be a Team Player as you will play an instrumental role in making sure everything runs smoothly.
Ideally due to the location and the size of the venue you will need to be able to drive.
If you love Motor Sports this could be your Dream Job! If not you will join a large passionate team delivering over 30,000 business lunches a year
- Up to £26,000 salary
- Watch any Race Calendar Events for Free
- Free Uniform
- Perkbox access to hundreds of discounts
- Free Parking
- 40% off cafes or restaurants on-site
- Two team social events a year
- 25% interactive museum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Guest passes for family and friends
- 20% discount on driving experiences
- 20% off retail range clothing etc
- 20% discount off promoted events
- Wellbeing and Social Group
- Yoga and fitness classes
Your Role as a Catering Supervisor:
- As a Catering Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the catering operations, ensuring the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the catering team, including scheduling, training, and performance management.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations, maintaining impeccable cleanliness standards, and adhering to food quality guidelines.
- Managing inventory, ordering supplies, and controlling costs to meet budgetary targets.
- Collaborating with the culinary team to develop menus and concepts that exceed guest expectations.
- Providing exceptional customer service by resolving guest inquiries or issues promptly and professionally.
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- To thrive in this role, we are seeking candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a supervisory or management role within the catering or hospitality industry.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Strong knowledge of food safety and hygiene standards, along with an understanding of relevant regulations.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with team members, guests, and external partners.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and during major events as required.